We found this on the internet and feel it makes some very good points….!
Top Ten Reasons for Investing in Signage
Why should your customer invest in signage instead of other media? Let’s take a look at the top ten fast answers to that question.
- Signs produce foot traffic for your customer’s business
- Signs work for your customer 24/7 without asking for a raise (particularly electrical signs like channel letters)
- Signage produces new customers for your customer’s business
- Signage decreases your customer’s sales time and expense by providing an ongoing supply of new business prospects
- Signage creates continuous brand impressions
- Signage selects qualified prospects by stating what product or service is sold
- Signage increases the number of impulse purchases
- Signage continually informs and reminds passerby traffic (both auto and pedestrian) of the existence of a business
- Signage creates a visual handshake with your customer’s other branded marketing programs (channel letter logo boxes excel for this purpose)
And the number one most important reason why your customer should invest in signage:
- Signage increases the revenues of a business
The other reasons all seem to tie in to #1. Signs pay for themselves through higher revenue, and typically more quickly than other media.
So when your customer says they’re going to spend their budget on a radio program rather than additional signage, remind them of the “top 10” signage reasons.